Descripción de la posición
As a User Researcher at 23, your mission is help our clients’ and in-house studio team empathize with the people we’re designing for through qualitative research.
- You have experience planning and executing research activities such as interviews, workwshops, ethnographic studies, usability tests…
- You are considered resourceful, curious and collaborative.
- You have a background in psicology, anthropology or sociology or proven experience as a user experience researcher.
- Your storytelling skills are top-notch.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be involved during the design process: strategy definition, usability testing, and iteration testing.
- Participate and lead workshops with our clients and in-house team, mapping out knowledge and imagining ways to gather insights from real people.
- Creating thoughtful research plans with Design Strategists, Service Designers and other researchers.
- Help our recruitment team succeed in their search and recruitment of candidates for studies.
- Researching and documenting research
- Collaboratively analising research data
- Creating maps, models, concepts and visualizations to inform our in-house team and our clients’.
- Present your findings to the team and, up to C-Level executives
Proeficient in writing, reading and speaking English.
Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Market Researcher, UX Researcher or User Researcher.
- Other Researchers
- Design Strategists
- Clients and their teams
- 23's Product Design team
- 23's Brand Design team